Wednesday, January 26, 2005

 

I'M GOING TO TRY THIS ON THE NEXT GUY WHO CUTS IN FRONT OF ME AT THE COPY MACHINE

--

IKE REESE, Eagles Linebacker:

"When we played the Patriots last year Brian Westbrook fumbled a punt, and we were all down there scrambling for it. Mike Vrabel had my testicles in his hand, and he was squeezing them. Guys reach inside the face mask to gouge your eyes. But the biggest thing is the grabbing of the testicles."

MARCO RIVERA, Packers Guard:

"I've had guys go for the privates..."

BEN LEBER, Chargers Linebacker:

"I don't know if people really want to know what goes on down there: Basically anything you can't get away with on the field, you can get away with under that pile. Nobody can see you. The go-to spots are the eyes and the family jewels. If anybody grabs your family jewels, you are going to let go. In the pile you hear some screams of pain, but you don't know where it is coming from -- unless it's you."

STEVE GLEASON, Saints Safety:

"We were playing Tampa Bay last year, and I just about lost my manhood trying to recover a fumble on a punt. I was shocked. I had the ball in my hand, and someone was reaching from behind me -- between my legs. I recovered the fumble, but when I got in the shower after the game, I literally had claw marks all over my inner thighs."


KEYDRICK VINCENT, Steelers Guard:

"The defensive linemen grab at your nuts, people try to poke your eyes out. If you're on the bottom, close in and tuck, do the fetal position. It's real ugly down there.

link




|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Personal Injury