Thursday, February 17, 2005

 

YOU SNOOZE, YOU LOSE, YOU VODKA DRINKING GOOSE

--

"I have long enjoyed the smooth taste of Grey Goose vodka and am pleased to have the brand join my team of supporters as I play on tour. This will be a lot of fun."

Retief Goosen quoted in press release handed out at Grey Goose party.

"I have never really drunk vodka, but I've had a few tonight. Somebody is going to have to drive me home."

Goosen during the party.

... the Nissan Open ended before it began when Goosen missed his pro-am tee time Wednesday and was disqualified. Goosen was supposed to play at 6:40 a.m. but overslept and showed up late.

"Zzzz."

Goosen the next morning.

la link

|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Personal Injury